Next on the road to being creative is making a birthday cake for Talon. After looking at a lot of Monster Truck cakes on line we finally found one we like (Talon and I) so here is a picture of the finished product. Talon was so excited about the cake. It was the first thing he showed everyone when they walked in the door. It tasted pretty good too! I did the bottom layer out of brownie, then some homemade cream cheese frosting, then white cake on top.
Friday night I got to go scrapbooking with my sister, Debra and Tracy. We had a blast!!! It was so much fun just hanging out and working. I got a lot done on the book I'm doing of my house in Indiana. Almost all the pictures are in. Now time to write about each room and some of the great memories we made while living there.
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment