Monday, April 5, 2010

It's a new day!  After a full weekend it is really nice to be home.  I don't care for all the work that needs to be done but at least I'm here to do it.  Washing clothes, picking up, e-mailing, uploading pictures, doing coupons and the list goes on.  I'm really excited about teaching my next class on the memo board.  I know everyone will have a good time!  I'm also getting excited about the event my sister and I are hosting in May called Recycle Your Sass!  This is going to be so much fun and I look forward to finding a great new purse! Now just to set some time aside to go through all my own stuff so I can swap!  

We had a great Easter weekend!  Friday the kids and I went up to Darra's house to color eggs and decorate cookies.  Then Aliyah came home with us and spent the night.  On Saturday we went to the track to watch Barry race.  Saturday evening we went to the 6pm Easter service.  This was really new to me, cool going on Saturday night so you can sleep in on Sunday.  Just weird not getting up Sunday morning on Easter and going to Church.  Sunday we slept in a bit then got up and got ready to head up to Darra and Ricks for the day.   We had a big lunch there with friends and family.  Spent the afternoon hanging out and playing some cards.  Wow how blessed are we??  Great family and awesome friends!

Today I'm back to the working out and eating right.  Need to get focused!!!  Up some in weight from my goal so back to the grind stone as they say.
 Special thanks to my friend Amy.  We walk every Friday morning and this last Friday was great as always.   She is such a great person and helps me to see who I really am!  Thanks Amy!
 

No comments: