Friday, September 10, 2010

What a deal!

Not bad!

On Tuesday this week I was thinking that the deals were not very good.  So I sat down and gathered up my coupons and decided to head to the store.  Ended up being a pretty good trip!  I love coupons!!  Here is what I got!


1 12 pack mountain dew

1 12 pack code red
1 12 pink lemonade
1 12 lemonade
2 bags of salad
2lb organic grapes
1 gallon of milk
2 containers of Clorox wipes
1 bottle of 409 spray
3 tubes of Colgate tooth paste
3 Colgate tooth brushes
4 boxes of smart pasta
3 boxes of America's best pasta
2 boxes of wheat thins
1 container of sour cream
2 boxes of frozen lemonade treats
1 new plastic smoothie glass (1.75 on sale)

All this for a total of  10.72!!

That is a savings of 86.82%
Not bad!! 
We are really blessed right now because Fry's is taking competitors coupons so I was able to use Target coupons with a manufacture coupon.  I also used a 5 off 25 from AJ's I did mess up on one thing and that is the pop.  I thought you could mix and match but that was not the case.  They had charged me full price for all four.  So I when in and they were super nice and refunded me the money that I would of saved.  They said that it was not very clear in the add and I was not the first person to think that. 

If you think about it, most of the time you would pay 10 for the pop alone! 

What a deal!

No comments: