I thought this worth posting on my blog! I know I already posted it on my facebook but it is one that I cherish. I was at my sister's house last Saturday hanging out after Karate and she said hey you have to read what Aliyah wrote on her paper at school. I was like ok, just thing it would be something funny or cute. It was super sweet!!
Just in case you can't read it well. Here is what is says:
During winter break my grandfather (papa) and grandmother (Nana) came to visit. Then when it was Christmas I opened presents with my grandmother and grandfather. Then I ate a cinnamon roll.
The thing is, I made the cinnamon roll! The fact that it made it on the list with Nana and Papa visiting and opening presents on Christmas day, well that is the best complement I have ever received on them. And I have had a few like they are the best ever or I believe Barry's boss called them sugar coated heroin. But Aliyah's tops them all!
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment